Looking for Cherry Pie Seeds

Anyone know of a breeder, that has a nice representation of Cherry Pie in seed form? Lost access to the clone of it back in 2019. Would love run some in the garden this summer. Thanks.
The clone conservatory carries cherry pie I think. They ship and have dozens of classic clones. All are hlv tested and have been pretty good in the past. Their out of Ukahi, Ca

The clone conservatory carries cherry pie I think. They ship and have dozens of classic clones. All are hlv tested and have been pretty good in the past. Their out of Ukahi, Ca

Thanks for looking out. They seem to be sold out right now.

808 Genetics looks to have some worked line. Might grab some off him, but that won't show up in time for this year's outdoor.

Thanks for looking out. They seem to be sold out right now.

808 Genetics looks to have some worked line. Might grab some off him, but that won't show up in time for this year's outdoor.
Greg at the clone conservatory is pretty helpful. He might know when they’ll restock if ever? You would definitely get the original cherry pie when they have it. Otherwise it will state in the description that it was a selection. Most of their clones are $25 I believe so a fair price for the classics.

Back