MAHAKALA seeds

Hey Maha! Is Mextasy still available?
I still have those seeds. recently some of my Spanish amigos popped some and got 100% germinating. however seeds are old.. so it is not good for some long storage, you would have to pop them asap or in a year because when sending them I will take them out of fridge and journey to you can reduce capability to be stored for longer time... I can give you mextasy as freebie..

in mexican ecstasy - in short mextasy, I used acid haze just like in acid beauty. just male was not black viet. it was oaxacan79bx.. it is lemony haze.. some livery incense from oaxacan too. spicy orange phenos. very euphoric energetic.

1715806605395.png
1715808558301.png

Last edited:
I have to say, that to the young people around me who have an image of "worthwhile cannabis cultivars to grow", your thin-leafed varieties wouldn't get any one of them interested in growing them... but for me, they are like looking at a Jaguar E-Type car, a DHC-2 Beaver airplane, or a perhaps slightly older and mature looking Clara Fernandez (who BTW, I'm certain I'd throughly disgust if we ever met!)... I'd like to be able to say that I've enjoyed the company of all of them, but sadly, most certainly never will.

older people are always pessimistic about young generation

I have many young customers. problem is mainly with old farts hehehe, they are too clever and know everything beforehand LOL

when I get my seeds to vendor it is usually sold out in a month...

everybody is different... and it all depends on life style and location... when I was hard working, I even didnt have any time for smoking proper haze, I cant be high for 4 hours as I had to go sleep and not to dance whole night, I smoked only at evening, so I needed like 1 - 2 hours "opiate-like" high with sleepy end of it... I smoked only skunks in 90s... I remember some silver haze here and there... but mostly skunks. then blueberry, diesels and kush... I smoked tons of og kush, TK, Lemon Larry, RP OG, also archive seeds and rare dankness seeds... I still really like hash from it.. with sour diesel I still work with... I started to grow haze around 2006... for myself only and as kind of curiosity... and I smoked haze mainly only at weekend, and not at Sunday as I worked as manager in big company and just had to solve customers/companies complaints from the morning and was managing quite big team of people under me(some of my colleagues smoke too but mostly they did wine with pills or cocaine), I didn't want to freak out in work LOL after 30 years old I started to smoke more haze, as og kush/diesel stopped to work for me.. I got huge tolerance to it, and it started to be boring. I quit that job and found one with more free time... I started to grow more and more haze, also explored more sativas.. I lived in Europe, so there are many cuts of dutch hazes, it is absolutely normal for young people to smoke amnesia or silver haze there... go to A´dam and you will see. hazes everywhere... jack, kali mist, mexican haze, g13haze, C5 etc... and it is till like that... I still have access to most of cuts which are not available for most people... after 35 years old I smoke only hazes... I live in haze world where everybody smokes hazes, young or old...

as far as USA goes.. there is piffcon coming soon. all about haze right? cuts like fort collins cough, strawberry cough, bandaid haze, pnw dogshit, ghost train haze, schrom are grown, and cuts are selling off.. I saw some cuts of schrom for ridiculous prices...

among the most popular varieties in USA... there is Blue Dream. it is blue haze! tons of it are grown...

haze is not dead, it is very well prosperous in fact... treating depression the best.. thats what this world needs...

yeah our black vietnamese crosses are those old school ones... trippy weed

but things like grandfunk or mindblower are new forms.. they give you some ride... trippy too, but great party weed nontheless

Big South Pump(DIESEL/CONGO x HOLYWEED) or Blue Sting I made for hard working people to relax. it is not racy jittery soaring or anxious... it is mainly about euphoria and happiness and about balancig your psychics.

one guy who is growing these gary payton, platinum dosidos, cherry cookies, loompa headband etc on east coast.. grew Big South Pump and he sold it out so quickly man... he said: I sold it to one guy who is buying dosidos usually and he called that day evening that he needs more of it.. hahahahaha that euphoria from it is just special kind of.. he said he left pound of it for himself, but his young son smoked it all secretly...

that cut of mindblower from Arizona is from guy who is normally growing chem91 or GSC, and it can stand out next to it and even beat it... he is spreading that cut around, making S1 and other crosses with it, like that glitterbomb x mindblower I showed... they rave about that cut there...

enough said.

haze on.

Last edited:
treating depression right, thats one thing...

second thing is that most people think that weed is good for sleep after party only - like me when I was 18 years old LOL - it is all bout education hehehehe... they have no clue there is wonderful party weed - sativa... which is much more friendly to body than coke... try to smoke grandfunk before party and you will see it is much more fun than cocaine... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont want to piss off those who sell cocaine LOL hahahahaha

older people are always pessimistic about young generation

I have many young customers. problem is mainly with old farts hehehe, they are too clever and know everything beforehand LOL

when I get my seeds to vendor it is usually sold out in a month...

everybody is different... and it all depends on life style and location... when I was hard working, I even didnt have any time for smoking proper haze, I cant be high for 4 hours as I had to go sleep and not to dance whole night, I smoked only at evening, so I needed like 1 - 2 hours "opiate-like" high with sleepy end of it... I smoked only skunks in 90s... I remember some silver haze here and there... but mostly skunks. then blueberry, diesels and kush... I smoked tons of og kush, TK, Lemon Larry, RP OG, also archive seeds and rare dankness seeds... I still really like hash from it.. with sour diesel I still work with... I started to grow haze around 2006... for myself only and as kind of curiosity... and I smoked haze mainly only at weekend, and not at Sunday as I worked as manager in big company and just had to solve customers/companies complaints from the morning and was managing quite big team of people under me(some of my colleagues smoke too but mostly they did wine with pills or cocaine), I didn't want to freak out in work LOL after 30 years old I started to smoke more haze, as og kush/diesel stopped to work for me.. I got huge tolerance to it, and it started to be boring. I quit that job and found one with more free time... I started to grow more and more haze, also explored more sativas.. I lived in Europe, so there are many cuts of dutch hazes, it is absolutely normal for young people to smoke amnesia or silver haze there... go to A´dam and you will see. hazes everywhere... jack, kali mist, mexican haze, g13haze, C5 etc... and it is till like that... I still have access to most of cuts which are not available for most people... after 35 years old I smoke only hazes... I live in haze world where everybody smokes hazes, young or old...

as far as USA goes.. there is piffcon coming soon. all about haze right? cuts like fort collins cough, strawberry cough, bandaid haze, pnw dogshit, ghost train haze, schrom are grown, and cuts are selling off.. I saw some cuts of schrom for ridiculous prices...

among the most popular varieties in USA... there is Blue Dream. it is blue haze! tons of it are grown...

haze is not dead, it is very well prosperous in fact... treating depression the best.. thats what this world needs...

yeah our black vietnamese crosses are those old school ones... trippy weed

but things like grandfunk or mindblower are new forms.. they give you some ride... trippy too, but great party weed nontheless

Big South Pump(DIESEL/CONGO x HOLYWEED) or Blue Sting I made for hard working people to relax. it is not racy jittery soaring or anxious... it is mainly about euphoria and happiness and about balancig your psychics.

one guy who is growing these gary payton, platinum dosidos, cherry cookies, loompa headband etc on east coast.. grew Big South Pump and he sold it out so quickly man... he said: I sold it to one guy who is buying dosidos usually and he called that day evening that he needs more of it.. hahahahaha that euphoria from it is just special kind of.. he said he left pound of it for himself, but his young son smoked it all secretly...

that cut of mindblower from Arizona is from guy who is normally growing chem91 or GSC, and it can stand out next to it and even beat it... he is spreading that cut around, making S1 and other crosses with it, like that glitterbomb x mindblower I showed... they rave about that cut there...

enough said.

haze on.
I agree with what you are saying, but I was talking about "growing it" and "bag appeal"... I don't know anyone who would grow something that didn't finish quite fast as I am in an area over the 49th and a long growing season is Very Rare... indoors, headroom and power bills make sativa far less desirable... a heavy user/grower could be well into the second grow and have the first harvest smoked before the sativa would be nearing harvest. IMHO, a person would have to have a large A-framed house with the huge windows facing south-west (and supplemental lighting) to make an indoor sativa shine here...

@MAHAKALA does your Co. vendor ship to Canada? If not, I do have a local Co. addy available. I’m seriously considering pulling the trigger on the Acid Beauty.
I think that yes, he is claiming shipping world wide.. would love to see AB in your hands...

I agree with what you are saying, but I was talking about "growing it" and "bag appeal"... I don't know anyone who would grow something that didn't finish quite fast as I am in an area over the 49th and a long growing season is Very Rare... indoors, headroom and power bills make sativa far less desirable... a heavy user/grower could be well into the second grow and have the first harvest smoked before the sativa would be nearing harvest. IMHO, a person would have to have a large A-framed house with the huge windows facing south-west (and supplemental lighting) to make an indoor sativa shine here...
yeah I fully understand. especially argument with power bills... for pure tropical sativa, like acid beauty - although she is much more manageable than some landrace which didn't see indoor ever, and also posi haze and black vietnamese are acclimatized at northern hemisphere somehow - it needs big wattage... so yeah. I am the same in this. that's why I created hybrids like juicy woo, mindblower, grandfunk.. maximally 12 weeks. it is important to grow it from good matured cut. and then it goes quite easily. we are talking about top top vigor hybrids... and you need to veg that cut like for 2 weeks only, some are flipping it after it is rooted... so 2 weeks of veg plus 12 weeks of flowering, you have 14 weeks to finish it. let say 15 weeks. now when you have bubba you have to veg that cut for 6 or 8 weeks right? to get some nice size, then 9 weeks of flowering. we get on to similar weeks as at grandfunk, or even at grandfunk cut you get harvest quicker.. check you power bills...

I prefer to grow hybrids of haze indoors, not pure haze.. growing colombian dom haze now in greenhouse, it is so slow to flower!!! and it grows big, also for bigger selection of it you need a lot of room, I am glad I have few greenhouses, these plants flower slow and grow big, take a lot of room, even it is in pot, and geez in pot it is finicky... if I have to do all these selections of tropical cultivars indoors only, I would not like to see power bill... geez... so if I will like that colombian dom haze, some individual, I will hybridize it and then grow indoors... I will not grow it indoor pure. I understand that there are sativa enthusiast, and also fantastic indoor growers in the same time, and they have no other chance to grow pure sativa than indoor, and they want only pure sativa in their jars. they need big room, not some boxes... vertical lighting too, big wattage, big pots and ton of patience, and lot of money for power bills... I know such guys :D some of them grow those pure sativas surprisingly well.. I will grow only hybrids indoors, I tell you.

at 49N? it is manageable in greenhouse with light dep. you don't pay for sunlight... if you start seeds at end of April, it can get good size at the end of May, it has good stretch so need for some extensive vegging, you can start to light dep at start of June, and in three months, at the end of August, you can chop you buds. of course like every type of growing it needs few harvests to dial it into perfection... but it is easy imo. also those hybrids are very resistant to PM or molds... much more than indica hybrids.

to that acid beauty, I have to say she is lil finicky.. I was disappointed. it as I wanted it to be F1 hybrid with all this form brings, and one of those things is that F1 hybrid is easy to grow... maybe because thai in posi haze and vietnamese genetics in black vietnamese are not so distant genetically how I thought... but except lil sensitivity to overwatering or ph fluctuations, she still have some trait of good F1 hybrid, there is much more meat on it than on mother of it... it is also more vigorous, quicker rooting etc... and that great line of black vietnamese helps with mathematical curve of occur of special phenotypes, it helps a lot! in fact I think it is fantastic how male opened genetics of posi haze... because for example brown thai pheno of acid beauty is something, you cant find it in posi haze and you cant find it in black vietnamese for sure. but it appears in acid beauty. classic brownish thai, it is already brown towards end of flowering... that stuff hammered me... and it is really scary high initially... not my favorite phenotype of AB, but one of the most potent weed I have ever had.

brown thai pheno of AB
1715873635103.png

I like your style bro - I’m late 20s and 80% of the seed collection is sativas and haze haha. Peace.

thank brother! do not miss mindblower! it will blow your head off hahahhaha

Amazing read, Photos and work my friend!
#curbsidecertified 💯
Hi! thanks for dropping positive vibes.

once more thank you for this opportunity to present my work here. thank you my friend.

buds of acid haze, 10% pheno of positronics haze, mother of acid beauty

1715875558908.png

now look at positronics haze original description
1715877933822.png

they say slim buds. true.

now look at what we do with slim buds at acid beauty, and it is still pure sativa:
1715876417625.png

1715877103272.png

Hey Maha! I saw you mention Jack Herer, I recently acquired a cut of Jack thats going around and I love it. What do you have thats similar to that but maybe more euphoric and energetic? Does the Mexstacy feel similar to Jack?

no, it is not so indica like Jack... it is more cerebral. mextasy is practically pure sativa, there is no skunk or northern lights in it... what I hate on Jack is shorter high, it is heavy, I feel it in legs and it has some burnt out. crash down. leaving you disconnected. MAHAKALA varieties are more clear and energetic. some are electric. sure here is one guy, he kept some Jack cut till 2012 then he lost it, and in new seeds he couldnt find it again. I gave him big south pump, he is happy now... but it is him, you may not prefer it over Jack, I dont know...

mindblower may be, but you have to get this kushy pheno, more relaxed form of mindblower, those more sativa ones are electrifying fire... you smoke it and you know you cant drive... for couple of hours...

G01sXww.jpeg

Last edited:
Back