Notsodog Sour Diesel

KreatnKaos

New Age Hippie
Let’s do this. Currently in 1 week flowering. Vegged for 3 weeks. Organic soil, homemade soil mix of perlite, coco, peat, home made compost, and a coot mix style amendments.
I am experimenting with applying low levels of rooted leaf nutrients to provide some additional nutrients for the flowering girls.

I have a blumat system setup of just water to make sure the plants never die, life is busy and it is my backup just in case.

Attachments

• IMG_2072.jpeg
    IMG_2072.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2073.jpeg
    IMG_2073.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
Has anybody else ran any other of Notso crosses? If so please share the details. I’ve been eyeballing those crosses on CSI pretty hardcore.
I'm currently growing Notso Headband X Triangle Kush along with Chem D x Girl Scout Cookies. I'm in the first week of flower. I'm also thinking about running Triangle Kush 5150 x Chem '91 and Sour Giesel. Loompas Headband x Triangle Kush was fantastic as well. Should be able to find a gassy keeper from that pool.

notoso copy.png

Let’s do this. Currently in 1 week flowering. Vegged for 3 weeks. Organic soil, homemade soil mix of perlite, coco, peat, home made compost, and a coot mix style amendments.
I am experimenting with applying low levels of rooted leaf nutrients to provide some additional nutrients for the flowering girls.

I have a blumat system setup of just water to make sure the plants never die, life is busy and it is my backup just in case.
You're running this from a cutting?

Very nice!

Back