The Move

P

Pa-Nature

Well as some of you know we have been going through the process of legal gardening :hands: .
So I jumped the gun while we were down I moved out of my office/game room and made a home for the gals .
So far it will be used to grow out some monsters and veg for the the small flower room .
Here is a pic of what I had in my small room grow. A few I transplanted 4 days ago now . They seem to like it here .
The new clones have 18 days before they will go back into the small flower room for another grow out .
8 Chernobly,5 Mk-Ultra , 1 Gremlin x Da purps ,1 Blue Hog ,1 Hog x BB mostly HOG phenom like .

Soon as I get back to work here I will add 4 600's to complete the room .
The venting coming out of the wall is a window I use this for fresh air .
It will act as light cooler and fresh air supply.
As you see the material hanging out is draped over the window to look like a curtain and to stop bugs from entering from the outside .
More pics later when job is completed .

Attachments

• New room.jpg
    New room.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
good luck with the grow! and congrats on going legal, it sure is a great feeling

good luck with the grow! and congrats on going legal, it sure is a great feeling

:exactly:
Thanks man its not a for sure thing but I do feel better and finally can talk to my wife about it .
And be able to grow some full plants .

Way to go, Pa. You'll love the extra room, although I bet you get acclimated and need more room soon thereafter. It's the curse of the canna cultivator. :D

expansion is fun and addicting - be careful or you'll end up sleeping in the garage - lol

peace

J

Day 3

Well they are adapting nicely .
Temps are steady 20 degrees with 37% RH .
With fan running from outside temps drop to 10 degrees .
This will all change when the weather changes and I add the new lights .

Attachments

• room day 3.jpg
    room day 3.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 4
Congrats on moving and getting yourself legal, its a great feeling for the nerves.:thumbsup:

On a side note I sleep in my living room because of my ever expanding garden:22_yikes:

Congrats on moving and getting yourself legal, its a great feeling for the nerves.:thumbsup:

On a side note I sleep in my living room because of my ever expanding garden:22_yikes:

Yea I can see this happening or a house expansion or new garage/grow/bedroom/dog house :help:
OR Make the kids sleep in a tent outside and use their bedrooms .

Day 5

Ok its happening on the 5th day ..:help:.
The gals really like it in here and expanding nicely
Im running out of room .
Moved the light to the middle of the room,turned small table around to accomdate bigger plants on the left .
Transpabted the clones last night for next cab grow or legal grow not sure yet might just grow the ones I was gonna grow out as monsters cause 2 months of veg and the kidz may have to go live with the aunty till summer then they can camp out in the tent I mentioned .
Pic 1 Last night
Pic 2 First hour in room No paint , no seedlings(Black Tooth from Jeffman) or venting attached yet

Attachments

• room day 5.jpg
    room day 5.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 3
  • first out.jpg
    first out.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Day 6-7

The room is fllin up fast . :thumbsup:
Hurry up permit :help:
Pic 1 Day 6
Pic 2 Day 7 today after another shuffleing around

Attachments

• room day 6.jpg
    room day 6.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 0
  • room day 7.jpg
    room day 7.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 0
Looking like some fun there. The permit cannot get there fast enough!
This is so true Bro. Im starting to get nervous now with an open room like this . 2 weeks now since I have kept the wife out of the basement (construction area and she has bad hip so not that tough ).The plants are getting large in two week I may be lookin at 4 footers before flipping .
Still 2 weeks before I can take some and throw them into the small flower room .
But the growth rate is great considering it just a 400 MH in an 7'x9'x8' grow area (hortilux MH Conversion bulb ) 119 k lumans
I havent even had a need to run full cold air intake to keep temps low
may need heater if i do turn it on .

Day 9

Getting lil nervous .
The room will be filled in 8 days to the brim :help:
I hate killing just 14 days till i can move atleast the large ones into the flower room , be a shame I wanted to grow them massively .
2 Vortex
1 Master kush
1 Gremlin
1 Mazar
1 Da Purps
1 Blue Hog

Attachments

• room day 9.jpg
    room day 9.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 2
Couple new additions

Finally bubba has cum.............wait that sounded wrong

Along with a companion Ronnie James DIO (lone so far #2 seed is iffy)
Any info on these two new starins are welcomed .

Attachments

• bubba.jpg
    bubba.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ronnie james pio.jpg
    ronnie james pio.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have heard of ronnie james dio - motarebel if I remember right - no idea about ronnie james PIO though

pre98 bubba is slow veg - not much stretch - colors up nice with flush old school goodness - lots of bubba grows out there on the webs for you to check out

I have heard of ronnie james dio - motarebel if I remember right - no idea about ronnie james PIO though

pre98 bubba is slow veg - not much stretch - colors up nice with flush old school goodness - lots of bubba grows out there on the webs for you to check out

Your Right It was prolly a read error on my part thanks Cause it is
Motarebel Ronnie James DIO
Yea no pics left in the threads now though but looking forward to Bubba
RJD has me curious too .

Back