CSI strain recommendations

capdistdank

Hello everyone! Looking to order some seeds from CSI for the first time, but I'm looking for recommendations from anyone who cares to comment. So I'm looking for something with a fruity/gassy/skunky/kushy flavor. Only my third run, so maybe something easier to grow? I run organics indoor and out. Last summer was awful here in upstate NY, so I may build a small greenhouse. Anyhow, the strains I'm considering are mostly Urkle and T-1000 strains:
URKLE:
The Purple D
Purple Dogbud
T-1000:
NL5000
Kush 4
Irene
Sug'r Daddy
Pound Town (reviews say she's not an easy grow though, so she's not high on the list atm)
Savage Purple
Chem D
Old family Purple F2(R)
S1

Or anything else you might recommend? Hopefully @Nspecta will see this and make a recommendation, that would be awesome! Thanks everyone!

Hello everyone! Looking to order some seeds from CSI for the first time, but I'm looking for recommendations from anyone who cares to comment. So I'm looking for something with a fruity/gassy/skunky/kushy flavor. Only my third run, so maybe something easier to grow? I run organics indoor and out. Last summer was awful here in upstate NY, so I may build a small greenhouse. Anyhow, the strains I'm considering are mostly Urkle and T-1000 strains:
URKLE:
The Purple D
Purple Dogbud
T-1000:
NL5000
Kush 4
Irene
Sug'r Daddy
Pound Town (reviews say she's not an easy grow though, so she's not high on the list atm)
Savage Purple
Chem D
Old family Purple F2(R)
S1

Or anything else you might recommend? Hopefully @Nspecta will see this and make a recommendation, that would be awesome! Thanks everyone!
He has some headband crosses that are absolutely amazing. He used notsodogs 56 day headband cut which is impossible to aquire. Was hoping he put out some s1s of it but highly doubt that will ever happen

He has some headband crosses that are absolutely amazing. He used notsodogs 56 day headband cut which is impossible to aquire. Was hoping he put out some s1s of it but highly doubt that will ever happen
Yeah, Headband sounds like something right up my alley, but not sure if the wife would like it. She's definitely more into the fruity flavor than the sour/chem spectrum. But maybe I could add 1 in for myself, lol. Thanks dude!

Careful, the notso headband is a sour type while the 56 day is an og type. The type used in the crosses from @Nspecta are the sour type. It’s a killer plant and the crosses are wonderful. Got the chem d x notso in week 6 now.

The 56 day is widely traded and also a good cut, just not the notsodog cut being used in these crosses.

URKLE:
The Purple D
Purple Dogbud
T-1000:
NL5000
Kush 4
Irene
Sug'r Daddy
Savage Purple
Chem D
Old family Purple F2(R)
S1

I just finished the purple dogbud
URKLE:
The Purple D
Purple Dogbud
T-1000:
NL5000
Kush 4
Irene
Sug'r Daddy
Savage Purple
Chem D
Old family Purple F2(R)
S1

I just finished the purple dogbud

Attachments

• IMG_4420.jpeg
    IMG_4420.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4498.jpeg
    IMG_4498.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4499.jpeg
    IMG_4499.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4436.jpeg
    IMG_4436.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4440.jpeg
    IMG_4440.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
Also a fan of his sweet pink stink quite a bit and some of the chitrali work… partial to the Giesel work too
Yeah, I was looking at some of the Giesel strains too. Are they tricky to grow? I kind of looked into the Chitral crosses too, but I think someone mentioned an anise flavor, and that's as far as I went, lol. I can't stand anise. And knowing my luck, every seed i popped would have that terp profile, lol. I was also checking out some of your Bonnet crosses. Which would you say has a good cross of berry and funk? Thanks for replying, and if I come across some Sweet 16, I'll keep you in mind, lol. 😉😉😙

Back