First post- KOS Black Skunk

spudman

Hey all, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster and happy to be part of the open Cabana.

This spring I'm growing some Kingdom Organic Seeds gear in my first indoor (mostly) organic grow- black skunk, Cindy congo, and riffraff thai.

I've also got some CSI stuff I'm really excited to pop but I wanted to work through these packs first. Shout out to my bud @notcookies503 for getting a head start on those.

Anyways.. I started 5 seeds of black skunk about 2.5 months ago. Actually started the seeds under 12/12 to sex them faster and I got 4 females. Vegged them for a month in gallon pots of peat/perlite/super soil mix. Then repotted to 3 gal and flipped back to flower (11/13 this time). They are the most vigorous of the KOS seeds I started and respond well to a "hotter" soil mix. One of the ladies has really huge leaves. I'm excited to see the differences in structure, flowering time, and effect. Expecting at least 12 weeks to finish because the KOS Black Forrest father is supposed to go 16 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_20240424_183237.jpg
    IMG_20240424_183237.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20240424_183331.jpg
    IMG_20240424_183331.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 15
Hey all, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster and happy to be part of the open Cabana.

This spring I'm growing some Kingdom Organic Seeds gear in my first indoor (mostly) organic grow- black skunk, Cindy congo, and riffraff thai.

I've also got some CSI stuff I'm really excited to pop but I wanted to work through these packs first. Shout out to my bud @notcookies503 for getting a head start on those.

Anyways.. I started 5 seeds of black skunk about 2.5 months ago. Actually started the seeds under 12/12 to sex them faster and I got 4 females. Vegged them for a month in gallon pots of peat/perlite/super soil mix. Then repotted to 3 gal and flipped back to flower (11/13 this time). They are the most vigorous of the KOS seeds I started and respond well to a "hotter" soil mix. One of the ladies has really huge leaves. I'm excited to see the differences in structure, flowering time, and effect. Expecting at least 12 weeks to finish because the KOS Black Forrest father is supposed to go 16 weeks.
Hell yeah. Take ‘em all the way brother 👌 Rev’s sure got some bangers. TBH, hoping you find a Viet black leaner in that Black Forrest 🤞🏼

Hell yeah. Take ‘em all the way brother 👌 Rev’s sure got some bangers. TBH, hoping you find a Viet black leaner in that Black Forrest 🤞🏼
That's exactly what I'm looking for! I was too chicken to try the Black Forrest or anything with too much sativa for my first indoor/tent run. If I can get these to finish then I'll feel more confident to start my Ace Seeds Panama haze, bangi haze, and super Panama haze :up:

That's exactly what I'm looking for! I was too chicken to try the Black Forrest or anything with too much sativa for my first indoor/tent run. If I can get these to finish then I'll feel more confident to start my Ace Seeds Panama haze, bangi haze, and super Panama haze :up:
Which one has the Ace old timer Columbian haze in it again?
That super Panama haze with Neville’s in it will be fun to watch….. taste 😁😎

Panama haze = Panama x Green OT Haze and Panama x Purple OT Haze.
And
Super Panama haze = Panama x Neville's.

Hoping to find some incense/church terps and energetic sativa effects... But I'll save that for another thread.

KOS Black Skunk at 3 weeks into flowering- this is my favorite of the black skunk females. I debated topping her but decided not to so I could see her natural growth form. And this is 90% indoor grow but I like to take them outside into the sunlight when the weather cooperates.

Attachments

• IMG20240428151945.jpg
    IMG20240428151945.jpg
    8.5 MB · Views: 10
I think they will go alternate but they're young plants from seeds so they're still opposite. Luckily I took clones from every female so I can mature them and run again if I find a winner.

Jus

Just harvest and tested some samples. The Black Forest was the big hit at a recent harvest party. so much tlene of funky rancid acrid notes with one plants tasting like lemon lime. Such a unique high and amazing smoke.
Hell yeah, sounds delightful 👌

Back