MAHAKALA seeds

MAHAKALA

Hello,

I am MAHAKALA, let me introduce our seeds to you.

first I want to thank @CurbsideServ for this great opportunity. many thanks.

in short: we use various old school heirlooms, we mix them and try to find something unique and superior, simply new forms. naturally not all attempts are successful, but those which are, we like to share with public. we work with these heirlooms: Sour Diesel, DJ Short F13, Big Sur Hollyweed, Trainwreck, Oaxacan79, Malawi Gold, Black Vietnamese, Original thai blood haze, various Hawaiians like Kona Gold and many others.

currently we have seeds from two projects available.

one project is about pure sativa hybrids, or almost pure sativa hybrids. very south asian genetics oriented. we selected wild green phenotype male of Black Vietnamese and hit few elite haze cuts. all these are long flowering ladies, mostly around 16 weeks finishing. these hybrids have some advantages compared to pure south asian landraces. it is its indoor adaptability. also these heirlooms used has some acclimatization history at Northern Hemisphere. it is easy to find really powerful individual, you dont have to go through 50 seeds like at landraces. zero hermies. firm males you can use for your own breeding etc.

Acid Beauty(acid haze x black vietnamese)
Incense Sticks(bandaid haze #7 x black vietnamese)
Asian Neville(Vintage Nevilles Haze cut x black vietnamese)
Mango Vision(Mango Laos x black vietnamese)

second project is also very south asian genetics oriented. we wanted hybrids with flowering maximally 13 weeks, but also with 10/11 weekers phenotypes. with superior terps, good yieald, but which keep typical thai intensity psychoactive high. we selected silver thai pheno male from original haze with thai blood. and hit shorter flowering sativa/indica hybrids with good portion of thai genetics in it, like trainwreck/thai or hawaiian paki kush/chocolate thai... results are mesmerizing... old school thaihaze in modern form. new forms of thaihaze hybrids simply.

Grandfunk(Trainwreck/Thai x haze)

Chocolate Funk(uknown Choc Thai hybrid x haze)

Mindblower(Hawaiian Pakithai x haze)

Tropical Boogie(Kona Gold x haze)

Juicy Woo(Juicy Fruit Thai pheno of FLO/OTM x haze)

DF13haze(Sour Diesel/F13 x haze)

if you have any question, I will gladly answer it.

Last edited:
I've been screaming for years about bringing Sat's into the commercial market. Most smokers today have never experienced a good Sativa high!
hey DMAN, it sure is the whole different experience. but things like og kush or sour diesel contain sativa in fact. and that is reason why they smoke so good. in my opinion of course.

while good sativa is not for everybody, customers of mine with ADD say it is the best meds for them... helps a lot they say. and not like standard meds for ADD, it doesn't reduce their sexual activity. in fact it does the opposite! hahaha. they say it stimulates them in right natural way simply.

and for depression troubles... psychedelic sativa makes wonders.

How i love chocolate 😊
me too!

just smoke sieved resin from choco pheno of mindblower... wheeeee... flying high!

I tried several chocolate cuts. usually original glue is chocolate but mixed with something like lemon nectar and that roasted thing from chem sister to it.. but once I ended with complete chocolate hashy buds from it without any of those mentioned other elements, dont know why... everybody loved it, I told them its chocolate afghan. till now some of them are still asking if I have that chocolate afghan LOL

I grew chocolate trip(chocolate thai x indigo) cut, thaitanic(skunk x chocolate thai) cut, chocolope(chocthai x c99) cut, chocolate diesel, katsu bubba kush x chocolate thai cut, choctrip x deep chunk cut, glue x diesel cut, chocolope x cocoa kush cut... all very much of chocolate tasting. great. because I know one guy who is crazy into these chocolate cuts and who has huge collection of choco cuts hehehheehe

we didnt plan to make chocolate funk at first... but after we discover that our thaihaze male can put out chocolate pheno.
I personally got chocolate pheno in big sur hollyweed x thaihaze... and I was surprised as bshw mother was all about grape sandalwood and also I didnt get anything resembling chocolate smell in other bshw females.

I got chocolate pheno in Juicy, but it was mixed with burgundy taste... my keeper of Juicy, besides it is oily cherry and metallic livery incense, is blue chocolate tones. sooo delicious!

and I got chocolate pheno in DF13haze, again same thaihaze male and mother, sour diesel x dj short F13, is chocolate/fuel smelling...

chocolate pheno in mindblower. it is herbal sour metallic too, but hash is pure chocolate tasting.

so we decided that to make chocolate funk with our male. I was hesitating between choc trip, choc diesel cuts and cut which our chocolate guy calls "chocolate thai"... it is not... as it flowers for like 70 days only, nobody knows origin of it... it smells like Hershey chocolate when grinding and taste of exhale is earthy cocoa... aftertaste is dark chocolate... I did prefer this unknown cut as it is not stony and has long duration of dreamy psychedelic effect compared to those other cuts... progeny of chocolate funk is bit unstable, but if you find that right pheno, you can be high like for 4 hours without any building tolerance for quite long time...

we have new thing in the works, bunch of guys are testing it right now. working name is Blue Sting, it is DF13 x incense sticks, so I await some complex blue fuel chocolate incense terps.... maybe some mango from incense sticks to it...

What’s up Maha, didn’t know you were setting up over here - Welcome!

I’ve got a grand funk a few weeks into flower now and it’s looking very promising despite a ton of neglect

And yeah - I can vouch for Maha’s work, very easy to find a keeper for the type
hey nice to see you @Olday , thank you very much.

can you show us pics? I would love to see them..:puffpuffpass:

Back