WELCOME TO SEAS OF GREEN

sog army

Whole Plant Hash Maker
Greetings, everyone, and a warm welcome to the SOG FORUM. As you probably already know, SEA OF GREEN is a Dutch planting method designed for quick turnarounds and high yields. Typically, it involves planting 1-4 plants per square foot. Traditionally, this method called for flowering the plants immediately after rooting. I use the term "traditionally" because when this approach was initially employed for cannabis cultivation, it was Dutch farmers growing haze varieties. These strains not only demanded an extended flowering period but also exhibited significant stretching. A modern SOG Grower may still initiate flowering immediately but usually will flower at 6-12" and usually will top once with more modern varieties.

Id like to make this forum a place for everyone. The organic soil guys growing in beds, the hydro salt guys growing in warehouses and even the home SOG Growers. NO matter what your style of fertilization or media that you grow in, this place is for the hardcore SOG GROWER.

Attachments

• IMG_6052.mov
    10.6 MB
Some of favorite Gardens on IG, OG cabana member, and all around awesome guy! Welcome bro!

it seems that many companies are formulating their nutrients for SOG growing.
Heavy 16 is this way - growing plants of a certain size and autofeeding systems.
AN is a little more adjustable foir the hand-watering home grower.

I'm looking into getting a couple 10 bar LED's and setting up a watering system. I just don't care only growing a bunch of 1 strain at a time....,.,,,

Yes, sog is much easier for varied grows. I guess that it's easiest, all around, really. Used to appreciate being able to remove a potted plant for inspection or service.

This is a 3x3x6 tent. 300w led.2gallon bags with peat, compost, worm castings, perlite and rice hulls. Fox farm nutes.
As soon as my state legalized recreational and allows 4 plants/household, I planted immediately! Haha joke is on me as I live in am apartment. So by time management saw it( I did keep them lower than the fence by bending amd eventually pruning) they said bcz of federal law, I can't grow on my patio. Good news is that I got 55 cuttings and 50 rooted.
This run pulled, if I remember correctly, about 14oz.

Attachments

• IMG_20220827_165259666.jpg
    IMG_20220827_165259666.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
Back